Clothes to a Good Home:

I suffer from fashion gluttony, and my wardrobe is literally bursting at the seams - even the additional clothes racks I've bought are collapsing under the weight of the garments hung on them.

There are too many clothes that I don't/can't wear anymore, and even more importantly, I need to make room for upcoming purchases (as you can see, retail abstinence is not an option). Becky Bloomwood would empathise.

Hence the creation of this blog.

Do browse through and mail me if you're interested in any of the items posted here - some of the items here are brand-new, and have never been used before. Instead of languishing forgotten and unloved in a dark corner of my closet, I think it's high time these poor clothes found a well-deserved new home, somewhere they'll be loved and cherished.

Email me at: rag.rehome@gmail.com

Who Says Vintage Isn't Sexy?

Love mini-dresses, and how they show off your legs? Think vintage is awesome? These two items I have up for sale here combine the best of both worlds!

I'm featuring two adorable dresses from Like Seriously, one of my favourite vintage blog-shops so far, not just for the really cool stuff they sell (I have no idea where they get all their kick-ass vintage check shirts and sheath dresses, but they get snapped up really quickly), but also because the girls running the blog are the nicest, friendliest sellers I've dealt with so far. So do hop over their blog-shop to browse what they have up for sale as well... I'm sure you'll find something nice among their large selection of clothes =)

Anyway, moving on to the dresses up for sale today...


Teal Wrap Cotton Minidress



Bought from: Like Seriously
I'm selling this off because: Aside from the obvious reasons (no space), this mini-dress is a bit too short for me. I'm 5' 6", this dress would probably look better on someone a little shorter. Also, the material's a tad too thick for me right now, as I'm still acclimatizing to the hot, humid weather back here in tropical Malaysia.
Condition: Vintage, but just very lightly worn. Doesn't come with brown belt in first picture.
Size: 6-8
Material: Thick, quality cotton
Colour: A cheerful teal
Price: RM39 (original price: RM49 exclusive of postage)
Status: Available


Sienna-Brown and Beige Sheath Dress with Double Pockets




Bought from: Like Seriously
I'm selling this off because: I love this dress... and I'm having second thoughts about selling it, but I have to, because I've sworn to clear out the clothes I don't wear very much anymore. Once again, this one is a tad short for me, and just about skims my crotch, so I have to wear leggings with this, which I've not been too keen on wearing lately.
Condition: Vintage, but in very good condition, almost mint. Was shortened from its original length to a mini-dress by the previous sellers.
Size: A standard size 6-8
Material: An airy linen
Colour: Beige with sienna brown accents - check out the buttons!
Price: RM36 (original price: RM46 exclusive of postage)
Status: Sold

I love these dresses to bits, honestly, but I'm selling them off here because I don't wear them as much as I would like to, and I think I've to be practical about this. The dresses are just absolutely adorable, both equally quirky, but I guess they're just a tiny bit too short for me to carry off properly (more suitable for the petites, or at least those one or two inches shorter than I am). However, I'm hoping they end up with people who genuinely like them, and have better use for them, so please do hit me with an email if you're interested aye?

Also, more updates should be up by Sunday, when I've the time to take photos of my own, instead of using copyrighted material heh. Patience is a virtue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never bought stuff from Like, Seriously before and I have to ask: are those actually mini dresses or longish tops? I'm 168 cm and concerned that they would be too short. Thanks :D

CreativeBitchin said...

heya, thanks for your enquiry. anyway, as i've stated in my post before, they ARE mini dresses but too short for me so i wear them as long tops, with leggings or tights.

i'm about 168cm too, so yeah, slightly too short, but still looks great nevertheless, paired with a good pair of leggings, especially the second dress.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that wouldn't work for me then. I'm looking for a dress that's at least mid thigh length. Thanks for your helpful answer!

CreativeBitchin said...

it's alright, just check back for updates 'cause i'm posting up a batch of dresses soon - which are definitely mid-thigh =)

thanks for dropping by!

Email Moi

rag.rehome@gmail.com

Adoption Application

Step 1:
Browse through the items posted.

Step 2:
Like something? Email me with your queries, I'll be more than happy to reply you. Don't forget to include the following:

Full name:
Contact number:
Address:
Item name :

Step 3:
On receiving your email, I will try my best to get back to you within 48 hours. If item is available, I will email you my banking details (Maybank account). The item will be held for 72 hours, within which payment should be made. Should you fail to do so, I reserve the right to release the item to any other interested parties.

Postage:
Post express RM4 : RM4 - for 1 item only
Poslaju: Flat rate of RM7 within Sabah and Sarawak, and RM9 for West Malaysia, unless specified otherwise. Purchases of RM150 and above will be entitled to no postage charge.

Item will be shipped out ASAP upon payment. A
rrangements for a place to meet-up for a COD only applicable if you're in Kuching, Sarawak. Otherwise, payment shall be conducted strictly via bank transfers only.

Please take note:
I take payment only for all items here - no enquiries on swapping please. Also, discounts on items will only be negotiable if three or more items are purchased, unless specified.