Clothes to a Good Home:

I suffer from fashion gluttony, and my wardrobe is literally bursting at the seams - even the additional clothes racks I've bought are collapsing under the weight of the garments hung on them.

There are too many clothes that I don't/can't wear anymore, and even more importantly, I need to make room for upcoming purchases (as you can see, retail abstinence is not an option). Becky Bloomwood would empathise.

Hence the creation of this blog.

Do browse through and mail me if you're interested in any of the items posted here - some of the items here are brand-new, and have never been used before. Instead of languishing forgotten and unloved in a dark corner of my closet, I think it's high time these poor clothes found a well-deserved new home, somewhere they'll be loved and cherished.

Email me at: rag.rehome@gmail.com

Chaussures de Champignon

Finally! An update after a long hiatus - assignments, exams, and a trip to the land down under got in the way of my resolve to sell off my stuff. But now I'm back (and armed with a camera, so hopefully there'll be less pinching of pictures from other sites haha) - expect more updates soon! =)


Rubi Shoes in Mushroom





Bought from: Rubi Shoes, an Australian brand under Cotton-On
I'm selling this off because: It's a bit too tight on me - I'm a size 6.5, and although I can squeeze into this pair of flatties, it's a bit uncomfortable, which defeats the purpose of wearing flatties... So I'm letting it go instead.
Condtion: Brand-new
Size: 37 (Vincci size 6)
Material: An easy-to-clean light-weight PU leather, with a comfortable fabric lining
Colour: A brownish-grey shade, labeled as "mushroom" on its tag, with black-and-white check lining (see last picture for most accurate depiction of true colour)
Price: RM40 (original price: RM45)
Status: Sold

Rubi Shoes is a very popular Australian brand, its most distinctive (and beloved) product being its affordable comfortable ballet flats which are great as walking shoes - it has a proper sole that affords some grip, so no slipping and sliding while walking in these uber-versatile shoes! Wear this pair (in an understated neutral shade that goes all too well with your vintage clothes) with pretty summer dresses, floral tops and shorts, or even skinny jeans, it'll still look equally good, complementing your outfits without looking too obtrusive.

Rubi Shoe sprees in Malaysia are currently selling these babies for at least RM45 a pair, not inclusive of postage fees, so why not grab this one at a lower price instead? Purchase this with something else from Rag-Rehome (hold your horses, will be updating soon with plenty of pre-loved and brand new items in the next two days) and I'll throw in further discounts!

2 comments:

Titiana Daphne said...

Hello :)
what is the insole measurements?
scare it'd be big for me :)

you said there are sprees on rubi shoes? mind to tell me which site?
do leave me a note at my blog :)

CreativeBitchin said...

hello!

the measurements for the (outer) sole from toe tip to heel is 24cm, so the insole measurements should be a little less than that. if you're a standard size 6 it should fit you perfectly (i went shopping for these shoes with my sisters, who have different sized feet from me).

however, another person has enquired about this pair of shoes before you, but if she doesn't confirm taking these, they're yours =)

i can't seem to access your blog as your profile is unavailable (check your settings), but there is a blog-shop that was doing rubi shoe sprees few months ago - not sure if they're doing it anymore. click HERE to view.

thanks for dropping by!

Email Moi

rag.rehome@gmail.com

Adoption Application

Step 1:
Browse through the items posted.

Step 2:
Like something? Email me with your queries, I'll be more than happy to reply you. Don't forget to include the following:

Full name:
Contact number:
Address:
Item name :

Step 3:
On receiving your email, I will try my best to get back to you within 48 hours. If item is available, I will email you my banking details (Maybank account). The item will be held for 72 hours, within which payment should be made. Should you fail to do so, I reserve the right to release the item to any other interested parties.

Postage:
Post express RM4 : RM4 - for 1 item only
Poslaju: Flat rate of RM7 within Sabah and Sarawak, and RM9 for West Malaysia, unless specified otherwise. Purchases of RM150 and above will be entitled to no postage charge.

Item will be shipped out ASAP upon payment. A
rrangements for a place to meet-up for a COD only applicable if you're in Kuching, Sarawak. Otherwise, payment shall be conducted strictly via bank transfers only.

Please take note:
I take payment only for all items here - no enquiries on swapping please. Also, discounts on items will only be negotiable if three or more items are purchased, unless specified.