Clothes to a Good Home:

I suffer from fashion gluttony, and my wardrobe is literally bursting at the seams - even the additional clothes racks I've bought are collapsing under the weight of the garments hung on them.

There are too many clothes that I don't/can't wear anymore, and even more importantly, I need to make room for upcoming purchases (as you can see, retail abstinence is not an option). Becky Bloomwood would empathise.

Hence the creation of this blog.

Do browse through and mail me if you're interested in any of the items posted here - some of the items here are brand-new, and have never been used before. Instead of languishing forgotten and unloved in a dark corner of my closet, I think it's high time these poor clothes found a well-deserved new home, somewhere they'll be loved and cherished.

Email me at: rag.rehome@gmail.com

On Postage and Discounts

Hey all,

Just a short note to announce that the flat rates for Poslaju charges has increased to RM7 for packages sent within East Malaysia, and RM9 for packages to West Malaysia.

I would like to keep the postage price down (as I know how annoying it is to have to factor that in on top of the price of the items here), but the price has gone up since awhile ago, and it's really impractical for me to absorb the surcharge.

Pos Ekspress, however, remains RM4 for both East and West Malaysia, for single items that can fit into the paper envelope.

However, for all combined purchases of RM150 and above - I'll automatically waive postage charges.

Please state your preferred postage method when confirming purchase of any items here - I'll be more than happy to address all enquiries!

Sorry for the change in policy here, but I promise to keep all item prices here reasonable, alright? Also, discounts apply where applicable, read carefully through each post if conditions for that are specified.

Thank you for browsing!

0 comments:

Email Moi

rag.rehome@gmail.com

Adoption Application

Step 1:
Browse through the items posted.

Step 2:
Like something? Email me with your queries, I'll be more than happy to reply you. Don't forget to include the following:

Full name:
Contact number:
Address:
Item name :

Step 3:
On receiving your email, I will try my best to get back to you within 48 hours. If item is available, I will email you my banking details (Maybank account). The item will be held for 72 hours, within which payment should be made. Should you fail to do so, I reserve the right to release the item to any other interested parties.

Postage:
Post express RM4 : RM4 - for 1 item only
Poslaju: Flat rate of RM7 within Sabah and Sarawak, and RM9 for West Malaysia, unless specified otherwise. Purchases of RM150 and above will be entitled to no postage charge.

Item will be shipped out ASAP upon payment. A
rrangements for a place to meet-up for a COD only applicable if you're in Kuching, Sarawak. Otherwise, payment shall be conducted strictly via bank transfers only.

Please take note:
I take payment only for all items here - no enquiries on swapping please. Also, discounts on items will only be negotiable if three or more items are purchased, unless specified.