Clothes to a Good Home:

I suffer from fashion gluttony, and my wardrobe is literally bursting at the seams - even the additional clothes racks I've bought are collapsing under the weight of the garments hung on them.

There are too many clothes that I don't/can't wear anymore, and even more importantly, I need to make room for upcoming purchases (as you can see, retail abstinence is not an option). Becky Bloomwood would empathise.

Hence the creation of this blog.

Do browse through and mail me if you're interested in any of the items posted here - some of the items here are brand-new, and have never been used before. Instead of languishing forgotten and unloved in a dark corner of my closet, I think it's high time these poor clothes found a well-deserved new home, somewhere they'll be loved and cherished.

Email me at: rag.rehome@gmail.com

Rag-Re-home: Série 1

Topshop-Inspired Sun-dress


I'm selling this off because: Colour doesn't really go with my complexion, AND I've so many sun-dresses I've not even had the chance to wear! Since this has been hanging untouched in my closet for a year already, I figured I might as well sell it off.
Condition: Brand-new, I've only tried it once - and have yet to find an opportunity to wear it.
Size: Free-sized - should fit a size 6-10 easily.
Material: A tactile chiffon (lined to prevent it from being too sheer)
Colour: Deep forest green
Price: RM40 (original price: RM60)
Status: Sold


Purple Jersey-Knit V-Neck Dress



Bought from: Absolutely Dress[ed]
I'm selling this off because: Once again, I've too many dresses I don't wear! And this one is a tad loose on me.
Condtion: Worn three times, but in perfect condition.
Size: Free-sized, but might be slightly too big on those who are a size XS-S like me.
Material: A very comfortable light jersey knit
Colour: Predominantly purple, with black and white stripes.
Price: RM28 (original price: RM55)
Status: Sold


Vintage Sundress



Bought from: Like Seriously
I'm selling this off because: I adore this lovely vintage dress, but it's way too big for me (I wear a size XS-S)! I could probably get it altered, but I've been procrastinating that trip to the tailor's for quite a few months already, and I guess I might never get that done. So instead of letting it gather dust on my clothes rack, I've decided to let it go to someone more deserving instead.
Condition: It's a vintage dress, but in very good condition - no flaws as far as I can see. Does not come with the black ribbon.
Size: Says size 6-8 on the blog-site I bought it from, but would probably suit a size 8-10 better
Material: Some light synthetic material, polyester probably.
Colour: A pale cream with white flowers
Price: RM45 (original price: RM59 inclusive of postage)
Status: Available


Victorian Print Combat Jacket



Bought from: An Old Flame
I'm selling this off because: I've worn this all of two times - and then promptly bought myself a grey sweater, which goes better with the clothes I currently wear on a regular basis. That and the fact I prefer using scarves and shawls better.
Condition: Worn twice, briefly.
Size: Free-sized. Fits size 6-12.
Material: Thick cotton
Colour: Black print on white fabric
Price: RM39 (original price: RM49)
Status: Available


Kelly Bag


Bought from: Threadmark
I'm selling this off because: I bought four bags within the space of a week - and three of them are clutches! I badly need to curb my bag-addiction. Am de-cluttering my room at the moment, and this has got to go - I've more bags than is reasonable. Plus with my current lifestyle, I need my big bags more than dainty clutches - so this one, which I've not used before, had been elected for re-homing.
Condition: Brand-new, never used. Australian brand - Cotton-On.
Size: 12.5" by 11" (unfolded)
Material: PU leather
Price: RM40 (original price: RM57 with postage)
Status: Sold

Envelope Clutch


Bought from: Strawberries and Tea
I'm selling this off because: I need more floor space in my room! And I've wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many clutches already, which I don't use, since I'm too busy of late, and bigger bags are more suitable for me at the moment.
Condition: Brand-new, never used. Comes with a chain in case you want to use it as a shoulder bag instead.
Size: 12" by 6"
Material: A glossy PU leather
Price: RM40 (original price: RM53 inclusive of postage)
Status: Sold


"So Rihanna" Sexy Strappy Heels


Bought from: Ablinc
I'm selling this off because: I fell in love with this sexy pair of heels, and got them in size 37 (Vincci size 6, according to the seller), but when I got it I couldn't even fit my foot into it as I'm a size 6.5. The cutting's a bit small as well, and would probably fit a size 5.5 or small size 6 better. I would keep it anyway (since I collect nice shoes), but it's just serving as a painful reminder how I can't even cram my foot in for the satisfaction of owning this, so I'm selling it off. Out of sight, out of mind, I say!
Condition: Brand-new, still in box. Couldn't even try it on, my feet were obviously too big =(
Size: 37 (Vincci size 6), but cutting is small. Length of insole: 21.5cm.
Material: PU leather
Colour: Black
Price: RM55 (original price: RM79 inclusive of postage)
Status: Available

Prices are negotiable if you're taking two items and above, together.

0 comments:

Email Moi

rag.rehome@gmail.com

Adoption Application

Step 1:
Browse through the items posted.

Step 2:
Like something? Email me with your queries, I'll be more than happy to reply you. Don't forget to include the following:

Full name:
Contact number:
Address:
Item name :

Step 3:
On receiving your email, I will try my best to get back to you within 48 hours. If item is available, I will email you my banking details (Maybank account). The item will be held for 72 hours, within which payment should be made. Should you fail to do so, I reserve the right to release the item to any other interested parties.

Postage:
Post express RM4 : RM4 - for 1 item only
Poslaju: Flat rate of RM7 within Sabah and Sarawak, and RM9 for West Malaysia, unless specified otherwise. Purchases of RM150 and above will be entitled to no postage charge.

Item will be shipped out ASAP upon payment. A
rrangements for a place to meet-up for a COD only applicable if you're in Kuching, Sarawak. Otherwise, payment shall be conducted strictly via bank transfers only.

Please take note:
I take payment only for all items here - no enquiries on swapping please. Also, discounts on items will only be negotiable if three or more items are purchased, unless specified.